Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I did, I am, I do, I will, I'm thankful, I can.



Elmer Smith 6 mile marker! My SGV TNT fellow team member Judy, and me 1/2 way in to our 1st 12 mile run on 1/19/13




I never thought I would be able to run 12 miles


I never thought that I would enjoy exercise


I never thought that I would love being part of a team


I never thought I would be running my 1st 10k race this weekend


I never thought I would meet so many amazing people, with so many amazing stories


I never thought I would be able to say : "I'm training for the L.A. Marathon, and I am loving it!"


I did, I am, I do, I will, I'm thankful, I can :) Go Team! 




Thank You so much to ALL who have contributed so far to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) through my fundraising page. Your generosity is sincerely appreciated and admired by myself, my fellow TNT team members, and everyone you will be helping with your contribution to fight and find cures for blood cancers. 

As of this post today, I'm just about 70% of the way to meeting my $1800 fundraising goal! If you would still like to help out by making a donation (all amounts are valuable-no donation is too small!) to the LLS, please visit My Fundraising Page. Thank you!

 

5 comments:

lauren said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!

i am so inspired!!

!!!!!


xoxo

Cheryl Cambras said...

This is so great, Jennifer! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

GO JPD!!!

This is so awesome!


xoxo

Janis said...

Great energy, GO Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

you rule!

i am so inspired by this. thank you for always putting out such good vibes.

here's to the marathon (which you're totally going to tame)! xx lili