Sunday, July 10, 2011

Denver


IMG_6171
IMG_6172IMG_6118IMG_6169
IMG_6096
IMG_6089
IMG_6121IMG_6128
IMG_6101
IMG_6178
IMG_6177
IMG_6183
IMG_6120
IMG_6108

I was in Denver. Dealing with some pretty heavy stuff, and that's all I'll say about that.

We somehow managed to have a wonderful party- celebrating the engagements and unions of John & Cecile, Satoko & Alex.

It rained a lot- thunderstorms! The Teru Teru Bozu helped a little :)

I read, walked around the neighborhood, and took in the loveliness of my in-law's garden.

I'm tired from this trip, but my time spent in Denver really made me realize how much I love and value my family.


**Other stuff:
The Store
is closed to taking new orders for custom items due to upcoming travel for both myself & my seamstress, but there is still a smattering of ready-made items available.
We hope to reopen for custom orders at the end of this month! I may also offer some one-off items and perhaps some yardage remnants for sale at that time.

As always, please contact me if you have specific questions about anything in the store- I love hearing from you!



3 comments:

Belinda said...

I love the lighting in the first few photos. So dreamy.

I need a teru teru bozu at my place.

Lexy♥ said...

i really like the dream catcher photo

natsumi said...

These are great shots! I like "teru teru bouzu"! I used to make it when I was a girl... :) Hope you had a great time with your family in Denver!