Monday, October 25, 2010

IMG_0435

Textile Designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge & Tomory Dodge 2010

IMG_0461

Above: Phi LeQuoc

Below: Yu-i Chan


IMG_0480


IMG_0455
IMG_0438

Above & Below: Hisako Ichiki


IMG_0446
IMG_0481

Photos from the Group Art Sale I participated in over the weekend! I'm glad I did it - it was a great experience and the group of women that were my co-participants couldn't have been nicer.

Thank-you to all of my friends who came out to support me!

Special thank-you's to Phi LeQuoc who organized the sale, and to IDA Studio for hosting us in their lovely space in Culver City.

Phi, in addition to organizing the event, also made baked goods over the weekend: Swedish Visiting Cake -the swirly one pictured above- and this Pumpkin Bread:

Josea's Pumpkin Bread
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
1 can pureed pumpkin
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp nutmeg
3 cups sugar
3 tsp vanilla
2/3 cups water
1 cup or more chocolate chips

1. preheat oven to 350.
2a. sift flour, and mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2b. mix all liquid ingredients together in a different bowl.
3. make a well in the center of dry ingredients. add liquid ingredients + chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
4. pour into greased and floured bread pans or muffin tins.
5. bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry, about 1 hour for small breads, about 1 and 15 minutes for large breads, about 50 minutes for muffins.

yields 2 large or 3 small loaves, or 24 muffins.

** Not pictured (forgot my 'real' camera all weekend), but please check out these links: Heldegarde Linggawidjaja and Carol Nevitt.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how many pieces you've finished! I'm excited to see the full line.

It looks like a very talented group of ladies took part in this sale; I'm sorry I was on the wrong coast :)

P R I M O E Z A said...

lots of lovely things here.