Thursday, February 25, 2010

Debra Baxter III




all photographs courtesy of Debra Baxter

You may remember my friend Debra's work from this post I did about her back in December (An aside: After I posted about her work, it seemed to go viral. It was everywhere. Making all the blogger rounds. I'm not saying I was entirely responsible. Things do seem to have a way of entering the Zeitgeist at the same time. But if you're going to borrow from my blog, & post about it on your blog, please be decent and give credit where credit is due. Ahem.)
I've also posted here about her work.

Well, she's one of the hardest working people I know, and in addition to her sculpture, she is branching into creating jewelry.

Her sculpture is represented by Howard House Gallery in Seattle, but is as of yet unrepresented in L.A. or N.Y.C.

This seems crazy to me! Ahem.

If you are interested in the fabulous work of Ms. Baxter, shoot me an email & I'll pass along your info!

Thanks Deb ;)

2 comments:

Shayna said...

these are breathtaking! i swear, you have the coolest most creative circle of friends.

ashley said...

yes, these are incredible!