Sunday, December 14, 2008


Tomory and I were on the West side of L.A. yesterday looking at art.

Enjoyed a video installation by Chris Wilder at Kim Light Gallery:

Also very much enjoyed the Rachel Whiteread show at Gagosian:







As we were looking at the exhibit, Tomory noticed art star Takashi Murakami in the gallery...that's him above in the puffy coat & camouflage bag .

My favorite work of the day was Paul P.'s at Marc Selwyn Fine Art.
The work was delicate and masterful all at once...wonderful drawings, paintings, and prints.




All photographs of Paul P.'s work courtesy of Marc Selwyn Fine Art


Last but not least...a little friend that we found while looking at the art in Culver City.

2 comments:

natsumi said...

Oh, he is cute but looks sad....
There is a small mouse in my apartment. Not always... but he is so smart, so I can't catch him...

Jennifer said...

Yes,
poor little rat. I think he was scared of us and trying to stay warm...it was cold that day.